Things this week
- We celebrated our 10th anniversary together.
- My grandmother celebrated her 95th birthday.
- It feels like spring has sprung properly, with the fruit trees all starting to flower.
- Booked the carpet installation for a couple of rooms, which is a another milestone this week.
- Gripper bars for carpets are expensive.
- New work computer! Apple have really improved the migration assistant. In the past you got your apps but none were registered so it was almost like starting from scratch. Now it’s almost entirely ready to go.
- Premier Inn has better beds, but Holiday Inn has better bathrooms. Well, compared to the King Street Premier Inn which has awful showers. I think I prefer being clean.